Thursday 20th October 2011
Mum & Dad arrived yesterday which meant spaghetti bolognese time.
Making this meal for the umpteenth time this year has cause me to reflect on all the pasta dishes I have made through the year.
• Spaghetti Bolognese.
• Pasta & Pesto.
• Mediterranean Pasta.
• Ricotta, Spinach & Walnut Ravioli with Blue Cheese Sauce.
• Salmon & Asparagus Pasta Bake.
• Fusilli Carbonara.
• Spaghetti with Vegimite.
• Sam’s Dinner.
• Octopus, Garlic & Parsley & Spaghetti.
• Fusilli Pasta with Spinach Pesto.
• Roasted Fennel with Tomatoes, Capers, Anchovies & Goat’s Cheese Pasta.
• Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach Pasta Bake.
•Baked Aubergine with Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Coriander, Red Pepper & Capers with egg pasta.
• Tagliatelle with Puttanesca Sauce.
Who’d of thought that from the humble beginnings of making pasta with herbs & butter when I first left home, I would now be able to make 15 different pasta dishes.